Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trial run post

Hello everyone, at this time I thought I'd thank you for visiting my new Blog and in turn an experiment in something new in my life. I am taking a hobby of mine and trying to turn it into a small business of sorts. So I have posted pictures of designs of aprons I have come up with, with the material I have had on hand to get an idea of what all of you like. The material I use in future orders beyond the first few will be subject to change depending on whats available for me to order, but I will post pics of the material so their will be no mystery aprons. So please bare with me as I go through some growing pains and I look forward to hearing from you.

Heather M.J.

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute Aprons!!! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete